- This event has passed.
5th Annual Survivor Night at the Ballpark!
June 4 @ 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Join Radiology Associates Imaging & the American Cancer Society – Making Strides of Volusia/Flagler for a FREE night of fun as we honor our Survivors!
* Survivors are free.
* Guest Package – $5 includes admission & meal
* Everyone in attendance MUST be registered participant of 2019 Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (MSABC) to attend events. Register in advance online at MakingStridesWalk.org/VolusiaFlagler.
* All names must be RSVP’d to VolusiaFlaglerFLStrides@cancer.org or 386.267.8903 at least 24 hours in advance.
* Check-In and passes will be at rear gate MSABC Will Call tent.
Gates do not open until 5:30pm. Early arrivals not admitted.
5:30pm—Dinner & Activities in the Pavilion
6:15pm – Guest Speaker
6:45pm— Pregame Survivor Program On-field
7:05pm— Play Ball! (Reserved Seating Area)
* Wear your survivor t-shirts and medals.