Downtown Daytona Beach’s Riverfront Shops of Daytona Beach boasts more than 60 shops, restaurants, attractions and services, plus our exceptional Farmers’ Market—all in a splendid waterfront setting. Head to the historic Beach Street retail area located between Bay Street and Orange Avenue to spend a delightful day enjoying new flavors, treasures, experiences and events. We have been surprising visitors and locals alike since 1870 and look forward to welcoming you this summer at the Riverfront Shops of Daytona Beach!
WINE ‘N CHOCOLATE WALK
Due to the weather, the event has been postponed. All pre-purchased tickets may be used on the 15th.
Raindate! Saturday, February 15, 1PM to 6PM
Indulge on Saturday afternoon! Get your passport to taste some wonderful wine and decadent chocolate as you stroll the Riverfront Shops on Beach Street.
- Live Music
- Sweetheart Gift Give -Aways
Tickets are $20. Tickets may be purchased the day of the event or in advance at Cinematique, 242 S. Beach or online at Eventbrite.com
FRONT PORCH FRIDAY
Friday, February 28, Starts at 4PM
Start your weekend in Downtown with the Front Porch Friday Festival, featuring Cinematique Under the Stars. Have a blast with this rockin’ monthly event! Each Fourth Friday will feature a wide array of activities to enjoy.
- Cinematique Movie Under the Stars (dusk) – This month’s movie: 42: The True Story of An American Legend, Starring Chadwick Boseman and Harrison Ford.
- Halifax Historic Museum’s Talks on Local History (5PM) – Wine and Cheese, $5 and special guest speakers on local historical topics.
- Dine at Riverfront Shop Restaurants – local restaurants are offering Front Porch Friday lunch, happy hour, and dinner specials. Visit the Riverfront Shops booth for more information.
- Stroll the Riverfront Shops – Stroll the street and visit our local merchants to find Front Porch Friday discounts on a variety of unique items, Friday sidewalk sales, wine tastings, and learn more about their unique products and services.
Mark your calendars!
Riverfront Music Festival: March 21 & 21
Spend the day on the Riverfront in Downtown Daytona Beach! Enjoy great food and shopping while listening to all types of music.
Art of the Automobile: Saturday, May 17
“Calling ALL car enthusiasts…” The Art of the Automobile event is returning to the Riverfront Shops! Vintage cars classic cars, muscle cars and hot rods will converge on Beach Street for a day of FUN for all.